- Looking for a cool new shopping system for your new webshop project? Then maybe Shopware is the perfect choice for you. Let's take a closer look at this CMS system and see what makes it so special compared to other webshop systems like Magento 2, Shopify or WooCommerce.
- Why choose Shopware?
- A Dedicated system - Shopware is an e-commerce specific platform with focus on products and selling unlike other systems like Wordpress or Umbraco.
- Very customisable - In Shopware you can create the perfect e-commerce website and build the visual webdesign and look you are going for.
- Tons of experts - The Shopware platform was founded all the way back in 2000, and with all those years of development, it has turned into one of the most comprehensive e-commerce platforms available here in 2021.
- Extremely Flexible - This shopping system allows you to customise your store for a unique branded experience or add tons of features.
- User-friendly - Unlike many other webshop solutions, shopware is a user-friendly system that is easy to manage and navigate around in.
- Speed - Now a day speed is really important and luckily this system is one of the fastest on the marked today.
- Scaleability - Start out with one shop and 5 products and a year late you can have 5 shops and thousands of products. Shop-ware are out of the box a really scaleable system.
- Read more about Shopware here - https://www.alphaweb.dk/shopware
- What is Shopware CMS system?
- Shopware have been around as a popular e-commerce technology since 2000. With more than 80,000 users around the world and more than 250 members of staff it's a serious competitor to many other webshop systems out there. For the first many years it was mainly used in German where it was created, but over the last few year it has expanded to many other countries and are among a strong competitor to other shop systems like WooCommerce, Magento, Wix and Shopify.
- Shopware have a very impressive list of organisations who uses their systems. For example The Discovery Channel, Philips, L’Oréal and Borussia Dortmund Football Club just to mention a few.
- Are Shopware only for large companies?
- A lot of larger companies uses shopware for their E-commerce platform, but that doens't mean it's a system for only larger companies. However it's a lot more difficult to setup and get started with compared to systems like Shopify or Woocommerce. This also means that it's a more expensive system to get a webshop in. For many newly started companies or smaller companies, it may be to expensive a solution. But if you have the budget for a system like this, it's well worth the cost and one of the best shopping platforms you can get for your business. Personally I perfer shopware over magento 2 and Shopify for almost all setups. For smaller projects I would recommend Woocommerce as it's cheaper and faster to get a shop up and running with. You can then later move on to Shopware should you outgrow your WooCommerce solution. Another problem with Shop ware is that it can sometimes be hard to find a developer near you, or in your country. Most are still located in Germany, but we are seeing more and more in other countries too. It's right now one of the fastest growing E-commerce systems so this would also be a reason to consider it.
- So you are considering getting a new e-commerce website, you really should include shopware in your list of possible solutions. If you ask me Shopware is an awesome webshop CMS system and one you really won't go wrong with.
The text below is selected, press Ctrl+C to copy to your clipboard. (⌘+C on Mac) No line numbers will be copied.
Shopware - an awesome webshop...
14th September 2021 12:28:57 PM | Views: 39